I wanted to create a solid body set-neck version of my Model A. The familiar 25.5″ scale Maple neck topped by a Rosewood fingerboard is glued into a solid 1 1/2″ body with a thick binding. Several cutaway versions are also available.
The electronics will be a single pickup style and placement of your choice Humbucker, P90,Soap Bar, or Single Coil, controlled by quality CTS Master Volume and Master Tone pots with Orange Drop Tone Caps. Additional pickup routing and wiring options available.
Tune-O-Matic style bridge and Short Trapeze Tailpiece or Wraparound Bridge available. Bigsby B50 also available for an additional $150
The guitar is painted in Black and finished with Nitro Cellulose Lacquer. If you would like a different color let us know (within reason please). The Gold Top in the pic was a custom request and is available with a $100 upcharge due to the time consuming nature of the process and additional materials cost.
Your instrument will come with a soft case.
I offer a 50% down and balance due in 90 days option to make these instruments more affordable.
- Body thickness: 1.5″
- Body length: 18.5″
- Body width: 13″
- Back wood: Contact us for current availability
- Tailpiece: Chrome Trapeze or Stop Bar available
- Bridge: Chrome Tune-O-Matic Style or Wraparound
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Strings: Ernie Ball 0.10-0.46
- Nut width: 1 23/32”
- Nut: Bone
- Fret 1 Thickness: 0.86”
- Fret 10 Thickness: 1″
- Scale length: 25 1/2”
- Fretboard radius: 16”
- Neck Joint: Fret 16
- Neck wood: Conctact us for current availability
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretwire: Width 0.090”, Crown 0.050”
- Inlay: Pearloid
- Neck shape: C
- Truss Rod: Double Action Allen Key
- Headstock: 3X3 with 3 Degree Tilt
- Pickups: Humbucker, P-90, Soapbar, Single-Coil available
- Covers: Chrome, Nickel or Gold available
- 7.5 LB
- Total Length: 40.25”
- Type: Nitro Cellulose Lacquer
- Colour: Many colors available, just contact us
- Soft Case